We live in the world where we always keep looking because we’re not satisfied with what we have
Give thanks in all situations
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Thessalonians faced fierce persecutions and Paul was concerned about their ability to remain faithful. We are looking for a reason to be grateful. But reasons are plentiful and they are all around us.
Gratitude is good for your heart. Gratitude is a big deal for God.
We don’t have to look far to be grateful. The only prayer you can offer that would be enough is to say “Thank you.”
How’s your gratitude tank? Is it overflowing?
Another option for impurity, greediness and sexual immorality is to be thankful.
The righteous life is in thanksgiving. It is a solution for our needs.
Jailer saw Paul and Sila’s gratitude and that led him to believe in God. Do I have the ability to be grateful to god in the times of trouble?
Keys to thankfulness
1. Trust: trust His goodness, ability, wisdom and love
2. Be selfless: be content with life. It’s not about you
3. Be godly: be consumed with what God desires
4. Be creative: find solution, make it work. When life gives you lemon make a lemonade
5. Be patient: wait patiently for God & things in life
6. Be obedient: follow His ways and His will.